Propane Patio Heaters
During the cold winter months if you want to spend time on your patio having a barbecue then you will need to
consider buying propane patio heaters to take the chill off.
Often times even during the summer season some nights rather cool, and this is when propane patio heaters would
be nice to have. Propane patio heaters allow entertaining for you and your guests any time of the year without the
worry of getting cold.
There are many different styles and sizes of propane patio heaters to choose from, and it is important that you
take a bit of time to browse through these options in order to find the heater that is going to be best suited to
you and your needs.
Propane Patio Heater Options
One great patio heater is the standard black powder coated one which features 40,000 BTUs - sufficient heat for
large patio use. It's features are:
1. stainless steel burners and a heating grid
2. a reliable push button Piezo electric igniter for added convenience.
3. a weighted base for stability which is great for the windy nights out on the patio.
Another great option when it comes to propane patio heaters is the table top stainless steel heater, which is
adjustable to 11,000 BTU’s, it's features are:
1. a stainless steel emitter with a protective screen shield
2. is fueled by a standard propane disposable tank.
The Nob Hill outdoor fireplace is a rather innovative take on propane patio heaters and it's features are:
1. a hinged door which allows for a clearance of up to 13” logs
2. a log grate and base with ash catcher which allows for easier clean up
3. a fine wire mesh spark screen which protects the surrounding area.
This is truly a backyard centerpiece masterpiece, one that is crafted from high quality steel and which is a
fireplace of remarkable structure. It will definitely be a piece that people will be talking about and an item that
completes any outdoor room. The large steel mesh panes offer dramatic views of the fire so that everyone can enjoy
the view and the hinged door makes adding more fuel easy and safe.
When you are trying to find just the right propane patio heaters, make sure that you consider the one that will
best heat the area involved and fit into the space where it is needed. You do not want a propane patio heater that
is not sufficient to warm the area or that is going to be out of place of your design. Shop for the available
options until you find one that will work for you.