Competition BBQ Secrets Review
Website: Competition BBQ Secrets.com
If you want to learn how to do barbecue sauces right, you should consider getting the book
"Competition BBQ Secrets" . This book gives you all the secret cooking methods that the Chatham
Artillery BBQ Team from Savannah, GA uses to slow smoke award winning barbecue. It's more of a barbeque
instruction manual than a recipe cookbook, so don't be surprised if there is no grilling information and there
is not a lot of useless sauce and rub recipes.
Click here to get Competition BBQ
This book will show you how to cook "competition quality" brisket, ribs, chicken, and butts. Inside “Competition
BBQ Secrets ” you will learn in an hour or two how to slow smoke meats like the pro’s.
This book will also tell you how to properly use finishing sauces and glazes on your barbecue recipes - the
raspberry vinagrette based "secret" recipe for chicken is worth the price of the book by itself. It's by far the
best chicken I have ever tasted and took 9th place out of 50+ of the best teams in the Country - not too
Imagine that you are a bbq competition judge… tasting the same old bbq sauces over and over again. The first
thing the judges do is look at your ribs and give it a presentation score. In a large saucepan combine the beans,
coconut milk, bacon, green onion, thyme and the habanero. Cook over medium-high heat just until the mixture comes
to a simmer. There's meat selection, sauces, rubs, marinades, injections, meat preparation, smoker preparation,
actual smoking, mopping, checking for doneness, pulling and cutting meats, turn-in box preparation, and a whole lot
more than I have room to mention here.
This is What You Get:
- Very detailed and exact barbecue recipes to cook championship ribs, butts, chicken and brisket.
- Each one is cooked differently and is explained in it's own chapter.
- Cookers - the different types and how you can slowbarbecue rib recipe smoke on anything from a professional
offset smoker to your old trusty Weber kettle grill and everything in between.
- How to smoke a turkey.
- How your wood choice will impart that sought after smoke flavor and smoke ring.
- How marinades, brines, and injections will improve the quality barbecue recipes.
- You have to use rubs... your meats will be bland without them. This book will tell you all about them.
- Your new book will also tell you how to properly use finishing sauces and glazes on your barbecue recipes
- Your will get some great information on competitions, how to prepare for competitions, and even a checklist
of what to bring to a competition.
- A complete list of all the BBQ Associations known to exist with the web address for each.
- Each BBQ Association has it's own contests and you can find their schedules easily with the information in
your new book. We'll also show you where you can get a list of all contests in one place. How to trim spareribs
St Louis Style and how to trim a brisket.
- A whole chapter on barbecue science - smoke rings and maillard reactions.
- A complete list of resources for smokers, rubs, sauces, forums, and much, much more!
So, if you want to get a better idea of how to improve your barbecue cooking, Competition BBQ
Secrets will give you recipes that are better than any barbecue you can get in any restaurant. Now...
you can learn the secret barbecue recipes of barbecue Pro’s. Soon you’ll be able to cook on a level that you never
knew even existed.
Click here to get Competition